Monday 3 November 2008

Dear Deer

First up, thanks so much for the kind comments on my news you guys! It is indeed a shame my shop didn't get a namecheck but I am still super-excited about the whole thing. I would never have expected such a thing back when I was an avid Vogue subscriber in my teens, and I quite frankly almost forgot to breathe when I first found out it might be happening :)

Next, a couple of quick snaps of some of my newly finished felty things... a little batch of reindeer brooches and (new!) ornaments:And finally, with deer on the brain, I'd like to give a big shout out to one of my fellow Etsy sellers, Megan of CharlieMotel whose change in career direction means it's your last chance to snap up cuties like these before she closes shop after Christmas:
Everything in her shop has been reduced, and Megan says that every purchase over $15 will be sent with a free gift pack containing a large postcard, a standard postcard, stickers and a badge (that's a button to you American folks) "to say thankyou and merry christmas".

I highly recommend the "tea makes everything better" writing set, which tempted me earlier this year and has added much charm to my correspondance! The brown ribbed envelopes are an especially lovely touch:

2 comments:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Your deers are looking so cute! And thankyou for letting us know about charliemotel, she has a wonderful shop and I'll be sad to see it go but after seeing your post I did manage to pick up some last chance goodies - I love her 'tea makes everything better' things too!

Anonymous said...

NOOOO! I love Charliemotel :-( I too have the 'tea makes everything better' set and it certainly makes correspondence fabulous!