Monday 12 September 2011

Felt Scrap Bags

In an attempt to tidy up my felt stash, I'm having a clear out of some felt scraps.


I've made up two big bags of scraps (each weighing approx 225g) and listed them over in my Folksy shop. They're listed with UK shipping only but if anyone outside the UK wants to buy one please get in touch and I'll add the shipping rate for your country.


The felt in the bags is mostly synthetic (not the wool blend felt I sell in my shops), and each bag contains a mix of the colours shown including a small amount of animal print felt.


The shapes and sizes of the felt scraps vary, but the largest pieces are approx 4 x 4 inches.

2 comments:

SewingSiobhan said...

I'm positively drooling and I *LOVE* the fact you are sending your scraps to a new home. I hate waste more than anything, especially when there are so many cute little projects to make to use it all up.

Bugs and Fishes said...

I do always try to use my scraps whenever I can... but sometimes there are just too many! I hate throwing away even the smallest teeny scraps of felt, the colours are so lovely it always seems like such a shame.