Thursday 8 September 2011

Loving the DaWanda Lovebook

I got a lovely bit of post last month - a copy of DaWanda's winter 2011 Lovebook.


The Lovebook is a mini catalogue DaWanda puts together to send out to the press, featuring a small sample of products as a taster of all the great things available on the site and mini interviews with some of the shop owners. Such a great idea!

Like the website itself, there's three different versions of the Lovebook - a German, a French and an English version. I'm delighted to have my oak leaf headband included in the "nature lovers" section in the German version...


... and three designs from my shop have made it into the English version, which the postie will hopefully be bringing me sometime soon :)

If you fancy a flick through the Lovebook you can download a PDF copy of the English version here, and the German version here.

0 comments: