Thursday 15 September 2011

A Very Crafty Christmas

Apparently, there's now 100 days left until Christmas - eek!

My Christmas crafting has already begun... I'm going to be posting a tutorial on my blog every Friday for the next 10 weeks, to help inspire your festive projects. There will be some felt ornament tutorials, some gift wrap & decorating ideas, and probably a couple of little gifts to make as well.

Here's a tiny sneak peek of some of the things I'm working on to share with you:


I wanted to start posting them nice and early to give people a chance to get things made in time for the holiday season. Apologies if you hate thinking about Christmas before December, please just ignore the posts on Fridays and bookmark them to come back to later in the year ;)

The first project will be posted tomorrow!

UPDATE: my Crafty Christmas project has unfortunately had to be put on hold, but you can check out lots of fun free projects on my tutorials pages: crafty tutorials, Christmas tutorials and gift wrapping ideas.

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Great! I can't wait. Thanks so much.

aimee said...

im looking forward to it xxx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this!

Streuterklamotte said...

How exciting!! It's a great and nice idea - thank you so much... I'm looking forward to it!!

Esther said...

That sounds perfect! While I don't want to wish away autumn, it means I might actually manage a christmas project before Christmas!

Katie said...

Love this idea! Looking forward to it!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh do I love you!!! I think this is fantastic. Really only 100 days?? eek.

HeatherBlü said...

Thank you so much for this treat! My daughters and I will be waiting for every Fri. to come so we can do your project as part of our Homeschool routine!

Karen said...

This is a great idea. I am so looking forward to all your wonderful new ideas!

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Yay!!!!

Already thinking of making those gingerbread cookies from your book as Christmas favours for Teacher gifts this year. I have a long list from that book in fact. If I could just put down my hexie quilt and my knitting and get the felt out!!

Looking forward to what you have to share.
Ali x

Fiona said...

I love Christmas and it will be great to get some new projects to try. Thank you in advance.

Laura said...

Only 100 days? Better get crafting! Usually I have started by now but the Christmas craft bug hasn't hit yet. I figure I'll enjoy the fall until I does! :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yay! It's great to hear people are as excited about this as I am... I've got lots of fun things in my sketchbooks I can't wait to share with you all :)

Esther - I definitely love autumn and all its pleasures, but Christmas sewing does take time!

Ali - so many crafty projects, so little time, I know the feeling! Do share pics of the felt gingerbread cookies if you make some :)