Friday 30 December 2011

Five Years on Etsy


Five years ago yesterday, I set up my Etsy shop as part of my New Year's Resolution to try selling a few of the crafty things I make...

My life has changed hugely in those five years. Being self-employed is a lot of hard work but it's also wonderful and exciting, and I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much of my working life doing creative, crafty things.

To celebrate my five years on Etsy, you can get 10% off all orders from my Etsy shop until the end of 2011 with the code HURRAH - just enter the code when prompted during the Etsy checkout process and the discount will be automatically deducted from your order. The discount excludes shipping, but it includes items already on sale... and I've just added a whole bunch of new things to my sale section to make room for new projects in 2012.
 



P.S. if there's anything you've ever wanted to ask me about my business or about selling your work online, now's your chance! Add your question to this Etsy forum thread and I'll reply as soon as possible :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Guauuu!! For your 5 years and the next :D


Kisses from Madrid ♥ ♥

Manu said...

you don't know how much inspiring you are, for a little crafter with big dreams like me :) if my etsy shop will reach even a 1% of your success, I'll be the happiest girl on earth! I wish you a very happy new year, full of achievements and joyful crafting :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Julie - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the book! Lovely to see the hedgehog phone cosy you've made already :)

Manu - thankyou! xxx