Sunday 2 February 2014

Guest Bloggers Wanted!

UPDATE: my guest post series has now finished. 

I've decided to start a new series here on my blog - guest posts! There's usually at least day a week when I don't have anything to blog about (or when I just haven't had the time to write a post) and it would be wonderful to use that space to share some crafty goodness from lots of lovely bloggers.

What I'm looking for:

I'd especially love to share crafty tutorials, project ideas, patterns and tips, but I'm also interested in things like...

- blogging or crafty-business tips and how-tos
- craft-themed stories / personal experiences (e.g. do you own a handmade item with special meaning? have you recently revamped your crafting studio? have you started a local craft group or worked on a special project that you'd like to share?)
- crafty event & workshop reviews (e.g. is there an amazing crafty event near you like a market or fair that you'd like to write about? are you taking a class or workshop you'd like to review?)
- crafty book reviews and recommendations (e.g. your five favourite craft books)

I'm also open to other suggestions! :)

Please note: I would prefer to share fresh content, so please don't submit a piece you've already published on your blog, etc (though if you're sharing a tutorial for something you've made and blogged about previously but which you've not written a tutorial for before, that's fine!)

What you get from me:

Guest posting is a great way to introduce yourself to a new audience! I'll link to your website/shop/blog etc in the guest post itself and as well as promoting the post when it's live (linking to it from Twitter & Facebook) I'll give you a shout-out on my Facebook & Twitter pages when you've submitted your post.

I'll also send you a discount code for a free small ad on my blog, which gets you an ad on my sidebar for 30 days and inclusion in my Meet My Sponsors post for the month your ad is live. The discount code will be valid for 6 months so you can choose when to run the ad. You can read more info about my ads and blog traffic here.

Interested? Please get in touch and I'll get back to asap you with more info. 

6 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

Your offer is so generous, but I need time to think about it!!!!! ;oD
xxxxxxx Ale (thank you!)

Bugs and Fishes said...

No problem, Ale! This is going to be an on-going series so there's no rush. Just send me a message if/when you think of something you'd like to share :)

homemade@myplace said...

Well, for sure!!!!
thank you and happy week, xxxxx Ale

Tumus said...

I'm totally up for it! And have a few things in mind. Just let me know when you want it and how to do it.

Stephanie @ Swoodson Says said...

Shared this in my creative bloggers group on FB (you're welcome to join if you'd like! https://www.facebook.com/groups/581958468564878/639352442825480/ )

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Stephanie! :)